Elements engineering and Amici prism spectra
I.N. Galidakis
2012-09-04 06:36:01 UTC
Folks,

After popular demand, the amici prism spectra and the elements engineering page
can be hosted "somewhere" but I don't know where, because my server is disabled.

If anyone has some decent space, these twopages cna be reconstructed and placed
in a common directory I hope will be valid for a long time.

Anybody can provide the space, I'dreally appreciated.

Many tnanks,

PS: It will take a while for me to rconstruct the from web.archive, but it can
be done.

If you provide space, email me at ***@hotmail.com or at
***@yahoo.com for ftp details and stuff.

Thanks again,
I.
I.N. Galidakis
2012-09-04 21:20:11 UTC
Post by I.N. Galidakis
Folks,
After popular demand, the amici prism spectra and the elements
engineering page can be hosted "somewhere" but I don't know where,
because my server is disabled.
If anyone has some decent space, these twopages cna be reconstructed
and placed in a common directory I hope will be valid for a long time.
Anybody can provide the space, I'dreally appreciated.
Many tnanks,
PS: It will take a while for me to rconstruct the from web.archive,
but it can be done.
Thanks again,
Never mind. I think I can get some free space at the University's server.
--
I.