Ioannis?
Joe
2012-06-25 22:42:33 UTC
I've been away for over a year, due to an auto accident. Usenet has
become a wasteland in the meanwhile. What a shame.

What has become of Ioannis? His web pages are empty.

Have the old crowd moved to a different forum?

Joe
Jeff Waymouth

Joe
Sepp Ruf
2012-07-01 14:04:28 UTC
I still check in here. I haven't heard anything about Ioannis.
Jeff Waymouth
Considering the economic circumstances in the eurozone periphery, it has
obviously gotten tough to keep a substantially large website free and
running:

http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t806198-use-css-to-insert-small-donate-one-liner-on-top-of-all-pages.html

http://web.archive.org/web/20110514143839/http://ioannis.virtualcomposer2000.com/donate/index.html

His forthnet and yahoo email contacts are also there, and PTT data seems
to be listed at whitepages.gr/en.

If, in the past, any of you worked with his website, or simply
intensely enjoyed it, consider doing something helpful.
Joe
JB
2012-06-26 17:44:48 UTC
Post by Joe
I've been away for over a year, due to an auto accident. Usenet has
become a wasteland in the meanwhile. What a shame.
What has become of Ioannis? His web pages are empty.
Have the old crowd moved to a different forum?
As Jeff says, a few of the old crew still check in from time to time. I've
not heard anything from or about Ioannis recently either.

JB
"Victor Roberts" <>
2012-08-02 10:14:05 UTC
I'm sort of still here.

Vic Roberts
--
Android Usenet Reader
http://android.newsgroupstats.hk
TimR
2012-08-17 13:05:22 UTC
I'm still lurking, have been for decades.

This group used to have the highest signal to noise ratio on the net, until the spammers hit.
I.N. Galidakis
2012-08-18 07:28:24 UTC
Hi everyone,

still here, but on advisory capacity only.

Web page is all dead. Whoever used the data was lucky. All is gone now.

Cheers to all the regulars and not.