How man y watt FPL light tube should I use?
Abhisheka
2013-01-21 07:18:25 UTC
Hi

I am non from electrical background.

At my place there is box say don't know what to call this say light box .
It has choke fixed of 40 watt as we found in old age tube light plates.

There is place to attach FPL pattern bulb/tube.

I am not sure how many watt FPL/Tube should I use.

Is there any problem I should use 11 watt FPL ?

Whats the logging behind choosing right watt of bulb?

Thanks
Andrew Gabriel
2013-01-22 12:59:18 UTC
Post by Abhisheka
Hi
I am non from electrical background.
At my place there is box say don't know what to call this say light box .
It has choke fixed of 40 watt as we found in old age tube light plates.
There is place to attach FPL pattern bulb/tube.
I am not sure how many watt FPL/Tube should I use.
Is there any problem I should use 11 watt FPL ?
Whats the logging behind choosing right watt of bulb?
The tube has to match the ballast, or you will likely be
running it at the wrong power, which might cause the tube
or ballast to overheat, and/or short tube life (or not work
at all).
--
Andrew Gabriel
Abhisheka
2013-01-25 12:51:06 UTC
Post by Andrew Gabriel
Post by Abhisheka
Hi
I am non from electrical background.
At my place there is box say don't know what to call this say light box .
It has choke fixed of 40 watt as we found in old age tube light plates.
There is place to attach FPL pattern bulb/tube.
I am not sure how many watt FPL/Tube should I use.
Is there any problem I should use 11 watt FPL ?
Whats the logging behind choosing right watt of bulb?
The tube has to match the ballast, or you will likely be
running it at the wrong power, which might cause the tube
or ballast to overheat, and/or short tube life (or not work
at all).
--
Andrew Gabriel
Thanks for reply Andrew.